:: current thought ::

:: our truest life is when we are in dreams awake. ::

henry david thoreau

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Shea and Rachel's Infinite Foodlist.

This morning was such a treat. Shea, Becca and I had breakfast together at Urth Cafe on Main Street in Santa Monica. Bex was up in Santa Barbara visiting her grandparents and she spent the night at Five Oh Nine last night, which was so much fun. We met Shea for breakfast this morning before Bex had to head back to San Diego. Shea and I decided to peruse Main Street and, as we were walking, we also decided to make a running list of fabulous-looking restaurants that we need to try.

I think when Shea said I should write about this on my blog, he was teasing...but I'm going to post part of our list anyway:

1) Chinois on Main. Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. Maybe Ers can hook it up there.
2) Holy Guacamole. A neighborhood taco stand.
3) The Library. The beer is great but the food must be tried.
4) Wild Flour. A quaint, brightly painted pizza joint. Supposedly the best in L.A.
5) Via Veneto. Happy hour all day on Sundays.
6) The Fire House. Delectable-looking food and the cutest patio, adorned with red and yellow Chinese lanterns.
7) Chaya Venice. Great-looking seafood and sushi.
8) Schatzi on Main. The fact that this is Arnold Schwarzenegger's restaurant piqued my interest.
9) Novel Cafe. Shea and I went in here for some delicious vanilla chai lattes but I'd love to try the food.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Shea Miller said...

BAHH! YOU DID IT!!!

Firehouse for breakfast asap!