:: current thought ::

:: our truest life is when we are in dreams awake. ::

henry david thoreau

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Hero.


I'm well aware of the fact that this Dave Barnes video is being posted completely out of season. Yes, I should have posted it in December but I happened to stumble across it again today (clearly, I've already seen it 329 times, most of those during the Christmas season) and I found myself literally laughing out loud. So regardless of the fact that I should be posting his Valentine's Day video, I just think this is his best, and it needs to have a presence on my blog somewhere.

But, in the spirit of Valentine's Day, here's another little treat from Dave himself. Click on the heart titled "February 4th" and be prepared for your life to be forever changed. 

If this music career doesn't work out for Dave Barnes, he undoubtedly has a future in comedy.

(Disclaimer: Blogspot has been sucking lately. Sorry, Mom, for the use of that word, but it's the only one that can accurately capture my frustration regarding the fact that I've been unable to post videos in the format in which I'd like to post them.)

1 comment:

Rachel McCord said...

Good lord, that new song is amazing.
Mmmm, why is he so wonderful?