:: current thought ::

:: our truest life is when we are in dreams awake. ::

henry david thoreau

Friday, February 27, 2009

Where in the World is Rachel Johnson.


Sometimes I feel like I'm in a perpetual state of traveling. I often times believe that I don't have an address; rather, my suitcase/airplane/hotel/boss's house/friend's place is my home. In 2009, I have already traveled to:
  • Nashville, TN
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • Dallas, TX (three times)
  • Big Bear, CA
  • Tucson, AZ
  • Pleasanton, CA
  • San Francisco, CA
  • Lake Tulloch, CA
And I have plans to go to:
  • Gomoa-Fetteh and Lake Volta, Ghana
  • New York, NY
  • Back to San Francisco, CA
  • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
  • Newport Beach, CA
  • Madrid, Spain
Sometimes, when I get tired of flying or sick due to germs caught on a plane or annoyed because of incompetent travelers surrounding me, I pause and take a moment to remember how incredibly blessed I am to zoom around to all of these exciting places, especially during this time of economic crisis. I love being busy; I never want to sit still. I'm always planning my next trip, and I live for weekend getaways. 

So catch me if you can.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

put san diego, ca on there ASAP.

love you so much rachie. seriously more than you know. hope dallas is treating you well!!!! (i drank tea out of my dallas starbs mug this morning...clearly a sign we are soulmates.)

The Everyday Grace said...

I think you should add, Boston, MA - visiting Kristen this summer. Perf.